Monday, January 20, 2014

Vitreous




With the moonlight to guide you, feel the joy of being alive. 
The day that you stop running is the day that you arrive.
The night that you got locked in was the time to decide. 
Stop chasing shadows, just enjoy the ride. 

-Enjoy the ride, Morcheeba

22nd Jan 2014-8:59 p.m.

I wish I could pause my mind.

I wish for a moment, I could tell someone, anyone, exactly how I feel. Spill all on a bare canvas, a blank page, soak it drunk in the ink of my thoughts. I am not supposed to repress and bear down this way. At least, let me make the smallest of gesture, an minute exhibit, a glance, a touch, of expression. How I find myself locked within infinite walls and boundaries of conduct and deliberation. Am I going to end up in some sort of mind prison, alone, starving? No, I'm already there. It's a very strange new territory, familiar only at rare times but still so distant and alien. Uncomfortable. Annihilating. Exhausting. Starving. Saddening. Aching. Draining.

Hopeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment